Assistive Technology Loans
- Loan interest rate is 5.0%.
- Loans up to $25,000 in Washington and Oregon.
- Loan terms can range up to 5 years depending on the expected life of the assistive technology purchased and the borrower’s budget.
What is Assistive Technology?
Assistive technology includes both devices and services. A device is any item or piece of equipment used to maintain or improve the functional capabilities of a person with a disability.
Assistive technology includes, but is not limited to, the following:
- Hearing aids
- Dentures, partial dentures, and implants
- Mobility equipment
- Modified vehicles
- Home modifications
- Computers and software
- Braille devices
- Adaptive recreational equipment
Washington and Oregon residents of all ages with disabilities of all types, including seniors with age-related functional limitations, are eligible. Click here for a loan application checklist to find out if you are ready to apply.
How to Apply
- Click here to apply online.
- Click here to download the Microsoft Word Application or PDF Application
- Click here to download the Microsoft Word Large Print Application or PDF Large Print Application
- To have an application mailed to you, call our office at 206-328-5116 or toll free at 877-428-5116, send an email to email@example.com, or mail a request to:
Northwest Access Fund
1437 S Jackson St. Suite 302
Seattle, WA 98144