Business Loans | Northwest Access Fund
- Loans up to $10,000 with maximum of $25,000 for well established businesses.
- The interest rate is 5.0%
- Loan terms typically range up to 5 years depending on the business equipment purchased and the borrower’s ability to pay.
- Washington and Oregon residents of all ages with disabilities of all types, including seniors with age-related functional limitations, are eligible.
- The loan must be used for business equipment needed for starting or running a business, (or related education/training) on a full or part-time basis.
- You must submit a Business Plan with your Loan Application.
- Click here for a loan application checklist to find out if you are ready to apply.
How to Apply