Having troubles with credit?
Trying to save?
Want to learn more about budgeting?
Northwest Access Fund is pleased to offer FREE one-on-one financial coaching for people with disabilities in Washington and Oregon!
We know that money can be a difficult subject. Our coaches strive to create a shame-free environment and partner with you to meet your financial goals.
Here are some of the topics we can cover together:
- Credit: Our coaches can pull your credit report and analyze it with you. If there are any errors, we can help you dispute them! We can also provide more information about credit and create a personalized plan with you for improving your credit.
- Savings: We can give you tips and tricks for saving and share about savings options for people with disabilities. We can provide information about ABLE savings accounts, and help you get started in Northwest Access Fund’s matched-savings program if you’re eligible!
- Debt: Our coaches can help you create a plan to pay down debt, navigate medical debt relief resources, and provide information about additional resources.
- Budgeting: We can create a budget together and make a plan to align your spending with your financial values, dreams, and goals.
- Banking: We can discuss banking options and address barriers to being banked.
- Identity Protection: Our coaches can share strategies with you for protecting your identity. They can also refer you to resources if you have been the victim of identity theft or fraud.
- Benefits: Our coaches can help you understand the basics of the impact work may have on your federal and state benefits. We can also provide referrals to a certified benefits planner so that you can fully explore and utilize work incentives and develop a plan to transition to work.
- Assistive Technology: Assistive technology can be very expensive – we can support you in navigating different resources (including Northwest Access Fund’s programs) and putting together a plan with you to access the technology you need!
Our friendly and professional coaches can meet with you in person (in Seattle), over the phone, or by video conference.