Apply for a loan!
WEB APPLICATION CURRENTLY UNDER MAINTENANCE. We are currently upgrading our secure online application online and expect that it will be up by Wednesday, February 19th.
Our secure online portal will be the easiest way to submit your loan application for assistive technology, home modifications, or an adapted vehicle.
You could also submit an application by:
- Downloading the loan application in your preferred format, fill it out and email or mail it back to us.
- Have an application mailed to you by:
- Calling our office at 206-328-5116 or toll-free at 877-428-5116
- Sending an email request to firstname.lastname@example.org, or
- Mailing a request to:
Northwest Access Fund
1437 S Jackson St. Suite 302
Seattle, WA 98144
Loan Application Process
Once we receive your application:
- Your application will be reviewed by staff for completeness. We will obtain a credit report and may call you for additional information.
- Once the application is complete, it will be submitted to our Loan Review Committee, which meets twice a month. Our staff will keep you updated regarding the progress of your application.
- If the Committee approves your application, we will send you a Promissory Note and other loan documents. Once these closing documents are signed and returned, we will pay the vendor directly.
- If your application is not approved, we will tell you why and try to help you identify other resources.