Research Study on Accessibility at Microsoft
Microsoft is seeking people who have experience using either screen reading or magnifying products. They are seeking people in the Seattle or King County area who can travel easily to the Redmond campus.
- Research sessions are available starting March 2nd. Sessions will be available throughout the month of March
- Participants will receive $100 gratuity for participating in this research study
- Transportation assistance can be arranged to and from their facility in Redmond
- Research sessions are about 2 hours long
- Participants must be at least 18 years old
- The research projects are fun, and a great way to make a direct impact on the development and improvement of accessibility features
- Call 425-242-8030 to sign up or get more information!