Northwest Access Fund is pleased to offer FREE one-on-one financial coaching and benefits planning for people with disabilities in Washington and Oregon! Our friendly and professional coaches can meet with you over the phone or via Zoom video to help you build credit, navigate benefits, and manage finances.
To schedule an appointment, call us today at 206-328-5116 or you can book online!
Having trouble with credit? Trying to save? Want to learn more about budgeting?
Here are some of the topics we can cover together:
- Credit: Our coaches can review and analyze your credit report. If there are any errors, we can help you dispute them! We can also provide more information about credit and work with you to create a personalized plan for improving your credit.
- Benefits: We have Certified Benefits Planners for both Washington and Oregon on our staff. We can help you explore and utilize work incentives and develop a customized plan for your financial goals.
- Savings: We can give you tips and tricks for saving, sharing specific savings options for people with disabilities (including ABLE Accounts!).
- Budgeting: We can create a budget together and make a plan to align your spending with your financial values, dreams, and goals.
- Banking: We can discuss banking options and address barriers to getting banked.
- Resource Navigation: We can help you identify and apply to resources to offset costs, such as utility assistance, housing, and other benefit programs including Medicaid waivers, service advocacy, and assistance.
- Identity Protection: Our coaches can share strategies with you for protecting your identity. We can also refer you to resources if you have been the victim of identity theft or fraud.
- Assistive Technology: Assistive technology can be very expensive – we can support you in navigating different resources (including Northwest Access Fund’s programs) and putting together a plan to accessing the technology you need!
Ready to get started?
If you’re ready to begin coaching, you can set up an appointment online! You can also call us on 206-328-5116 to make an appointment or ask any questions you may have. If you prefer email, we can be reached at [email protected].
Your first appointment will be a 30-minute intake appointment with Bea Bany from our coaching team so we can learn about you and why you want to participate in coaching. We’ll also ask you some demographic questions so we can track who we’re serving in our program. We’ll then match you with a coach who will work with you to address your concerns, share resources, and encourage you in pursuing your financial goals.