Northwest Access Fund is pleased to offer FREE one-on-one financial coaching for people with disabilities in Washington and Oregon!
We know that money can be a difficult subject. Our coaches strive to create a shame-free environment and partner with you to meet your financial goals.
Here are some of the topics we can cover together:
- Credit: Our coaches can pull your credit report and analyze it with you. If there are any errors, we can help you dispute them! We can also provide more information about credit and work with you to create a personalized plan for improving your credit.
- Savings: We can give you tips and tricks for saving, sharing specific savings options for people with disabilities (including ABLE Accounts!).
- Debt: Our coaches can help you create a plan to pay down debt and navigate medical debt relief resources as well as other relevant resources.
- Budgeting: We can create a budget together and make a plan to align your spending with your financial values, dreams, and goals.
- Banking: We can discuss banking options and address barriers to getting banked.
- Identity Protection: Our coaches can share strategies with you for protecting your identity. We can also refer you to resources if you have been the victim of identity theft or fraud.
- Benefits: We have Certified Benefits Planners for both Washington and Oregon on our staff. We can help you explore and utilize work incentives and develop a customized plan for your financial goals.
- Assistive Technology: Assistive technology can be very expensive – we can support you in navigating different resources (including Northwest Access Fund’s programs) and putting together a plan to accessing the technology you need!
Having troubles with credit?
Trying to save?
Want to learn more about budgeting?
Ready to get started?
Our friendly and professional coaches can meet with you over the phone or by video conference. Please note that we are not doing in-person appointments at this time due to the coronavirus.