Our loans can be used to purchase dentures and partial dentures, and to cover the costs of associated dental work.
- Loans terms for up to 5 years
- Loan interest rate is 5% APR
- No fees, including for application and early payoff
- Any Washington or Oregon resident who is in need of dentures or partial dentures is eligible to apply for a loan.
- Individuals with any income level may apply. We consider all sources of income, including disability and social security payments.
Frequently Asked Questions
How will we evaluate your application?
We evaluate each application on a case-by-case basis. Factors we consider include:
• Proven ability to repay the loan
• Debt-to-income ratio
• Credit history*
*Lack of credit history or a poor credit score will not disqualify you. If
you have a history of credit problems, you must demonstrate
that there is a workable plan to address these problems.
What are the loan terms?
- Loans carry a fixed 5% interest rate and may be repayable for up to five years.
- Automatic monthly withdrawals from your account help ensure you don’t miss a payment.
- There are no fees to apply or for early payoff.
How do I apply?
You can click the link below to apply via our secure online portal, or you can:
- Download the Microsoft Word Application or PDF Application
- Download the Microsoft Word Large Print Application or PDF Large Print Application
To have an application mailed to you, call our office at 206-328-5116 or toll free at 877-428-5116, send an email to email@example.com, or mail a request to:
Northwest Access Fund
PO Box 55759
Shoreline, WA 98155
Our average denture loan:
To date, we have disbursed 1,300 loans for assistive technologies, including hearing aids.
We have lent out over $5,500,000 to Washington and Oregon residents.
100% of borrowers would recommend a Northwest Access Fund Loan
Based on client survey with 110 respondents