Our loans can be used to purchase dentures and partial dentures, and to cover the costs of associated dental work.
- Loans terms for up to 5 years
- Loan interest rate is 5% APR
- No fees, including for application or early payoff
- Any Washington or Oregon resident who is in need of dentures or partial dentures is eligible to apply for a loan
- Individuals with any income level may apply – we consider all sources of income, including disability and social security payments
How will we evaluate your application?
We evaluate each application on a case-by-case basis. Factors we consider include:
• Proven ability to repay the loan
• Debt-to-income ratio
• Credit history*
*Lack of credit history or a poor credit score will not disqualify you. If
you have a history of credit problems, you must demonstrate
that there is a workable plan to address these problems.
What are the loan terms?
- Loans carry a fixed 5% interest rate and may be repayable for up to five years.
- Automatic monthly withdrawals from your account help ensure you don’t miss a payment.
- There are no fees to apply or for early payoff.
How do I apply?
We offer multiple ways to apply for a denture loan:
- Click here to apply online.
- Download the Microsoft Word Application or PDF Application
- Download the Microsoft Word Large Print Application or PDF Large Print Application
To have an application mailed to you, call our office at 206-328-5116 or toll free at 877-428-5116 or send an email to [email protected].
Our average denture loan:
To date, we have disbursed 1,300 loans for assistive technologies, including hearing aids.
We have lent out over $5,500,000 to Washington and Oregon residents.
100% of borrowers would recommend a Northwest Access Fund Loan
Based on client survey with 110 respondents