Hearing Aid Loans
Our loans can be used to purchase hearing aids and assistive listening devices and are available to anyone needing to access this technology. We are committed consumer choice: you choose what device you want to purchase and whom you want to purchase it from.
- Loan terms for up to 5 years
- Loan interest rate is 5% APR
- No fees, including application fees or fees for early payoff
- Any Washington, Oregon, or Idaho resident who is in need of hearing aids or other assistive listening devices is eligible to apply for a loan
- Individuals with any income level may apply – we consider all sources of income, including disability and social security payments
How will we evaluate your application?
We evaluate each application on a case-by-case basis. Factors we consider include:
• Proven ability to repay the loan
• Debt-to-income ratio
• Credit history*
*Lack of credit history or a poor credit score will not disqualify you. If
you have a history of credit problems, you must demonstrate
that there is a workable plan to address these problems.
What are the loan terms?
- Loans carry a fixed 5% interest rate and may be repayable for up to five years.
- Automatic monthly withdrawals from your account help ensure you don’t miss a payment.
- There are no fees to apply or for early payoff.
Our average hearing aid loan:
To date, we have disbursed 1,300 loans for assistive technologies, including hearing aids.
We have lent out over $5,500,000 to Washington and Oregon residents.
100% of borrowers would recommend a Northwest Access Fund Loan
Based on client survey with 110 respondents