One-on-One Financial Coaching & Benefits Planning
One-on-One Financial Coaching & Benefits planning is provided by a Certified Benefits Planner and Accredited Financial Counselor. We work one-on-one with youth and their families to provide financial education and support, and education and support on disability benefits. We can help with things like:
- Understanding and opening an ABLE account
- Opening and managing your first bank account
- Understanding and building credit
- Creating a following a budget
- Applying for disability benefits
- Understanding disability benefits
- Transitioning from child to adult benefits
- Planning for how work will impact disability benefits
- Wager reporting & overpayments
- Saving while on disability benefits
- Advocacy and support for financial and benefits-related issues
Schedule a session online with a Financial Coach & Certified Benefits Planner. Coaching is always free. Parents and guardians are welcome to schedule and attend a session for and/or with their children. In your first session, we’ll gather information, set goals, and make an action plan. In follow-up sessions, we’ll work together to put your plan into place and monitor progress on your goals.
We are also available as a resource to families and service providers who have questions about disability benefits and/or financial issues. We can be reached by email at [email protected].