Adult Benefits Planning Services
Our financial coaches are all Certified Benefits Planners and one-on-one benefits planning. Benefits planning is always free and services are provided via phone or Zoom.
Here are some of the topics we can cover together:
- Applying for disability benefits
- Understanding how income impacts benefits
- Support with wage reporting
- Navigating overpayments
- Support with Continuing Disability Reviews
- Support understanding and opening ABLE accounts
- Information about Special Needs Trusts and referrals as needed
- Resource navigation and referrals
Ready to get started?
If you’re ready to access benefits planning services, you can set up an appointment online! You can also call us on 206-328-5116 to make an appointment or ask any questions you may have. If you prefer email, we can be reached at [email protected].
Your first appointment will be a 30-minute intake appointment with a member of our coaching team so we can learn about you and why you want to participate in coaching. We’ll also ask you some demographic questions so we can track who we’re serving in our program. We’ll then match you with a Certified Benefits Planner who will work with you to address your concerns, share resources, and encourage you in pursuing your goals.