Apply for a loan!
Our secure online portal is the easiest way to submit your loan application for assistive technology, home modifications, or an adapted vehicle.
You could also submit an application by:
- Downloading the loan application in your preferred format, fill it out and email or mail it back to us.
- Have an application mailed to you by:
- Calling our office at 206-328-5116 or toll-free at 877-428-5116
- Sending an email request to email@example.com, or
- Mailing a request to:
Northwest Access Fund
PO Box 55759
Shoreline, WA 98133
Loan Application Process
Once we receive your application:
- Your application will be reviewed by staff for completeness. We will obtain a credit report and may call you for additional information.
- Once the application is complete, it will be submitted to our Loan Review Committee, which meets twice a month. Our staff will keep you updated regarding the progress of your application.
- If the Committee approves your application, we will send you a Promissory Note and other loan documents. Once these closing documents are signed and returned, we will pay the vendor directly.
- If your application is not approved, we will tell you why and try to help you identify other resources.